CONDUCT CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WHEELED FRONT END LOADER OPERATIONS- RIIMPO321F
This course is typically conducted on-site at a Customer location, however MSTS can arrange for all aspects of training, including Equipment and a suitable location.
There is a strong focus on practical assessment of equipment operations.
- Legislation, responsibility and maintenance
- Front End Loader attachments (if applicable)
- Safe operating procedures
- Machine inspection and pre start checks
- Workplace assessment
- Loading, transit and dumping of loads
- Maintaining floor levels
- Loading vehicles (where applicable)
- Basic Machine Maintenance including refueling
- Safe parking and Shut down – including post operational machine checks, securing of machine and work area
DELIVERY and ASSESSMENTS:
- Face-to-Face Delivery (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Theory Assessment (closed book) and Practical Assessment