Get your White Card – PREPARE TO WORK SAFELY IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry, is a Nationally Recognized training course. At the successful completion of the Construction Industry Training, applicants will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- Basic roles, responsibilities and rights of duty holders are identified and explained according to jurisdictional health and safety legislative requirements.
- Duty of care requirements are identified.
- Construction safe work practices are identified and explained.
- Basic principles of risk management are identified.
- Construction hazards are identified and discussed.
- Purpose and use of PPE are identified and demonstrated.
- Measures for controlling hazards are identified.
- Health and safety documents are identified and discussed.
- Roles of designated health and safety personnel are identified and explained.
- Safety signs and symbols are identified and explained.
- Procedures for reporting hazards, incidents and injuries are identified.
- Procedures for responding to incidents and emergencies are identified and explained.
- Procedures for accessing first aid are identified.
- Types and purpose of fire safety equipment are identified and discussed.