LIMITED OFFER: Book two courses online and receive a 15% refund off the course of the lowest value at the time of attending the second course. Payment must be made through the website in full to be eligible for this offer.
MSMWHS217 – Gas test atmospheres
With our first class facilities and trainers MSTS courses are among the gas testing courses Perth & WA has to offer.
This one day course covers the theory and practical application of Gas Test Atmospheres. Upon successful completion, applicants will be awarded a Statement of Attainment.
Gas Test Atmospheres Learning Outcomes
After successfully completing this course applicants will have completed off-the-job training during which the following key theoretical and practical competencies were covered in relation to Gas Test Atmospheres:
- Determine gas testing regime/sampling pattern required
- Identify hazards from possible atmosphere containments
- Use gas testing equipment to test gas as required
- Intepret and report readings
- Monitor gas on an ongoing basis as required
- Take required actions if readings are unacceptable
- Maintain equipment
- Knowledge of common chemical asphyxiants
- Knowledge of explosive range, upper and lower explosive limits
- Knowledge of conditions under which atmospheres become hazardous
Click below to find out when the next gas testing courses Perth / Mandurah and Port Hedland are running or to book online.