LIMITED OFFER: Book two courses online and receive a 15% refund off the course of the lowest value at the time of attending the second course. Payment must be made through the website in full to be eligible for this offer.
TLILIC2005A – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Looking for a EWP course around Perth?
The Elevated Work Platform (EWP) training is required for anyone operating any type of EWP that has the capability to extend past 11 metres. This course covers the safe working practices of the Elevated Work Platform operations and has a theory and practical component. The EWP course is run at our first class facilities in both the Mandurah and Port Hedland Training Centres.
MSTS courses are among the best EWP courses Perth & WA have to offer. Upon successful completion of your EWP ticket, participants are awarded a WorkSafe High Risk Work License (class WP), as well as a Statement of Attainment.
This licence is applicable to all types of EWP’s e.g. Scissor Lifts, Cherry Pickers, etc.
EWP course content includes:
- Plan work
- Select correct EWP for individual jobs
- Routine check elements and pre-operational checks
- Hazard identification
- Operation of elevating work platform
- Use of emergency decent equipment
- Proper shut down and securing of work platform
Note: This course will be conducted using a modern self-propelled lift of the type and size being used in most workplaces
After successfully completing this course applicants will be able to:
- Be aware of duty of care requirements, relevant sections of the O.H. & S. Regulations and Australian Standards.
- Safely plan and execute all operations involving the use of an Elevated Work Platform including stability, movement and setting up.
- Select the correct machine for individual jobs.
- Be aware of hazards associated with the use of an EWP.
- Conduct pre-operational checks
- Use emergency decent equipment provided with the machine.
- Understand the legislation covering the use of an Elevated Work Platform.
- Know and be able to use the correct personal protective equipment required when operating an EWP.
NOTE: This course will be conducted using a modern self-propelled lift of the type and size being used in most workplaces.
Click below to book your EWP training in either Mandurah or Port Hedland