Welcome to Mandurah Safety and Training Services. We deliver a range of nationally recognised internal safety training packages including industrial safety & load handling and equipment and height safety solutions. MSTS have two Safety Management and Skills Training Centres in Mandurah and Port Hedland, enabling us to safety training to the broader Perth metropolitan area and the North-West..
At MSTS we believe that our clients deserve commitment and responsibility in providing the best possible training courses and safety consulting services in the industry. Our focus is on quality and consistency in the development and provision of our services, products and operations.
The MSTS Trainers/Assessors will travel to most locations to conduct training or safety management. All of our Trainers/Assessors have undergone formal training (OH&S courses, Certificate 4 Trainer and Workplace Assessors, and they must hold at least 4 high risk licences).
MSTS provide the following safety training services:
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Training Tailoring & developing internal training packages
- Supply of safety advisors and safety managers
- Reassessments of current competencies
- Safety management plans, procedures & method statements
- Sales of industrial safety & load handling equipment
- Development & supply of height safety solutions
- Safety audits
We have a wide range of course available, including a full range of dogging / rigging, Ewp And Working At Heights courses which will perfectly compliment the needs of your workforce.